aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <jwr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Aries Build 1701 with Aries Bug 931 included
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 15:34:01 GMT

We define three profiles within the POM: equinox38, equinox37, and
equinox35. Each profile would use the maven-paxexam-plugin and point to a
particular version of equinox. The equinox38 profile would be active by
default. To run one of the others, you would specify -P equinox37 or -P
equinox35 on the command line. Is that the type of switch you were thinking
of?

John