aries-dev mailing list archives

From Emily Jiang <emijia...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Semantic versioning tool and updating packageinfos
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:11:04 GMT
With David (Jencks)'s help, I managed to integrated the versioning maven
plugin into a few projects. At the moment, the plugin will display the
versioning report in the build and then overwrite the wrong version in the
package-info.java. If the bundle version is incorrect, it just lists what
the version should be instead of overwrite it directly. May I suggest we
only fail the build if the bundle version is incorrect and leave the other
errors being autocorrected by the plugin? Thoughts?

By the way, you will need to ugrade your maven version to 3.x to be able to
run the plugin.

Thanks
Emily

--