aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving JMX-Next from the sandbox back into the main trunk
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:05:38 GMT
Hi all,

The JMX-Next code in Aries (in the sandbox/jmx-next) code base is done now
(as far as I can see) and I think it's ready to move back into the main
codebase.

JMX-Next implements the OSGi/JMX specification from the Enterprise R5 spec,
it's actually the Reference Implementation of that spec, and as such it
also passes all of the OSGi JMX CT tests. I've also pulled over changes
made to the main JMX code base that were made in the mean time.

Would everyone be ok with me moving it back to the main Aries codebase?

Cheers,

David