aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Semantic versioning tool and updating packageinfos
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:03:41 GMT
I think it would be better to fail the build and suggest the proper version
to the user in all cases where version information is incorrect. It could
be the case that the user unintentionally made a change that would bump the
version and may want to review those changes in the code instead of bumping
the version.

BTW you're talking about bundle versions, but I suppose you mean package
versions?

David