aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Update Jira version
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 07:28:34 GMT
Agree, but anyway, versions and components are missing in Jira ;)

Regards
JB

On 02/02/2013 07:56 AM, Holly Cummins wrote:

>> I'm curious, but how should I (as a user) be able to map the local version
>> I have (e.g. 1.0.1) to a numeric version (e.g. 7?). Will there be a mapping
>> table? I'm not sure if this wont make it even more complicated from a user
>> point of view?
>
> Oh, sorry, that's not what I meant by a numeric version! I just meant 1.0.1 (say), rather
than blueprint-core-1.0.1 and blueprint-cm-1.0.1 and util-1.0.1 and proxy-impl-1.0.1 and so
on. While we do release by bundle, having every bundle we ever release in the version list
is going to become unscalable, IMO.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org