aries-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Dragu <matei.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Aries Blueprint Documentation - submitted patch via Jira
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:28:15 GMT
Hi all,

I have Created a new Improvement issue in JIRA for the Blueprint
documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1035
It currently contains only a sub-task:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1036 - Add syntax highlighting
to the Aries Blueprint Documentation

I attached an initial patch file and a screenshot with the end result
[built on my local machine].

How should we proceed further? Could anyone please apply the diff to the
SVN repository?

Should I wait until somebody applies these changes and start submitting
patches afterwards, or I can submit them in the meantime ?

Also I saw that I cannot assign the JIRA issue to myself or change it's
status etc, is that because I do not have an apache.org account ?

Thank you in advance !
Matei