aries-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Dragu <matei.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution Reuest
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 01:46:01 GMT
Hi all,

Thank you Daniel for the info!

I have Created a new Improvement issue in JIRA for the Blueprint
documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1035
It currently contains only a sub-task:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1036 - Add syntax highlighting
to the Aries Blueprint Documentation

I attached an initial patch file and a screenshot with the end result
[built on my local machine].

How should we proceed further? Could anyone please apply the diff to the
SVN repository?

Thanks!
Matei

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 2013, at 9:59 AM, Matei Dragu <matei.dragu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I would be interested in contributing to the Apache Aries project -
> > specifically the documentation of Aries Blueprint.
>
> Awesome!
>

> > Which is the easiest wat to get started with that [assuming the fact that
> > you are looking for contributors :)]?
>
> The docs are all in the Apache CMS which requires an Apache account to be
> able to edit directly from your browser.  Thus, you will likely need to use
> a pure SVN thing.  The site content is at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/site/trunk/
>
> with the content in the content directory.   Someplace on the apache site
> is instructions on how to build it locally.  I'd start from:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html
>
> From there, it's just creating normal "svn diff" style patches and logging
> issues in JIRA.
>
> Hope that helps get you started.