aries-dev mailing list archives

From William.McDon...@transcentra.com
Subject missing break statements in switch in blueprint core BlueprintContainerImpl doRun() method
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:25:05 GMT
Since fuse is using karaf which is using aries blueprint core 1.0.1 right
now, I found the following problem with missing 'break' statements in a
switch statement.  I have documented it here:
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=4671&tstart=0

Can you shed some light on this issue?

TVMIA,
William McDonald
Sr. Software Developer   |  TransCentra, Inc.
Office: 1-602-635-5910  |   Mobile: 1-602-741-3664  |
william.mcdonald@transcentra.com   |   www.TransCentra.com
Regulus Group and J&B Software are now TransCentra

This email message is intended for the named recipient only and may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended or named
recipient or have received this email in error then you should delete this
email and you should not copy, forward or disclose it to any other person.
The views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and
may not represent the views and opinions of TransCentra