aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <jwr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: Subsystems Release
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 03:21:12 GMT

I received the following error while attempting to create a snapshot
release per the instructions at
http://aries.apache.org/development/releasingaries.html.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy (default-deploy) on
project org.apache.aries.subsystem.api: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could
not transfer artifact
org.apache.aries.subsystem:org.apache.aries.subsystem.api:jar:1.0.0-20130323.025945-55
 from/to apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/aries/subsystem/org.apache.aries.subsystem.api/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.aries.subsystem.api-1.0.0-20130323.025945-55.jar.
 Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]

So I'm going to halt my attempt at a subsystems release until assured that
I have the necessary permissions or am corrected in my approach.

John