aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <jwr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Aries website outdated pages
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:28:52 GMT

I added the subsystems 1.0.0 release files to
dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aries/ and ran the script to update the
Downloads page. The change has not yet taken affect, but I presume there is
a delay. If the change should be immediate, please let me know because I
either omitted a step or did something wrong.

John

<david.bosschaert@gmail.com>