aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <jpjhug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aries website outdated pages
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 21:38:07 GMT
Hi David, I was looking at the Aries home page and thought 'hang on
didn't David update this to refer to R5 a while back'. I can see your
changes on aries.staging.apache.org but not yet on aries.apache.org.
Did you hit th publish link? I ask this, because I have had problems
with the 'overview' directory recently and updates not getting
published properly.

Cheers,
Jeremy