aries-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Charters <gchart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start-order impl flawed for esa-maven-plugin
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:59:42 GMT
Hi Stephan,

I think it's good in general to avoid start-order, but some people need it.
 The contents are derived from the dependencies.  In the absence of any
other information source, the order they appear in the pom is all we have
to work with.  I wanted to be able to put an extra element in the
dependency information to be explicit about the order, but that doesn't
seem possible, and if we specify it anywhere else, then we're duplication
existing information.

Thanks for the getDenpendecies pointer.  I spotted that after I sent the
email.  I've not looked into how I can correlate those with the actual
artifacts yet, but if that's possible, then it might work.

Regards, Graham.