aries-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Running Subsystems without Blueprint?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:39:26 GMT
Hi,

we would like to run the subsystems implementation without Blueprint. It's
not a matter whether Blueprint is good or not and I don't want to start a
thread about that :). The main reason are a) we want to have Subsystems
running as soon as possible and with as less dependencies as possible b) we
can't ship Blueprint with our products (and again this decision is not
caused by technical reasons)

Now if I look correctly, the only bundles requiring Blueprint are the
application.utils and application.modeller. Naive looking it should be
straight forward to migrate these to use an Activator and register the
services by hand.

My question is now, if I would provide the patches, is there interest in
applying them?

Regards
Carsten
--