aries-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running Subsystems without Blueprint?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 03:27:03 GMT
Thanks for the pointer John, I didn't know that (was only using released
stuff).

However :) it seems that without Blueprint the features are rather limited
and of course everyone wants all features - so I think this still makes
sense. Or are there any downsides especially given the fact that someone (=
me) is volunteering to do the work?

Regards
Carsten

--