aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem to compile Aries Jpa sources
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:52:26 GMT
Thanks for replay.
I can confirm you that one problem is Java 7.
I tried to build with Java 6 and maven 3.1.0 using command mvn -fn install
and a part a problem with the versioning plugin it generates jar files.
Now I built a version of aries JPA that is compliant with Eclipselink 2.5.1.
I have also update the Eclipselink adapter.
Can I commit this changes? What is the release work flow?

Thanks
Best regards
Giuseppe