aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Running Aries Subsystems on Apache Felix
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:37:58 GMT
Hi all,

With the changes that have recently gone into Apache Felix it should
now be possible to run the Aries Subsystem implementation in Felix. I
got some basic subsystems working, but ran into issues with a more
advanced subsystem.
I created issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1143 with
the details. I managed to get past an NPE, but then I got a more
concerning exception. It seems like the subsystem implementation tries
to re-install a bundle that's already installed and not even part of
the .esa file that I'm installing.

It would be great if someone knowledgeable with the subsystems
implementation could take a look.

Thanks!

David