aries-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Test failure in trunk
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:58:08 GMT
I just checked out the Aries trunk code and following the development/build
instructions from the Aries wiki. However the build failed with a test case
failure

Failed tests:
 testFrameworkResolvedBeforeInnerBundlesStart(org.apache.aries.application.runtime.itests.IsolatedRuntimeTest)

[INFO]
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] Apache Aries Application integration tests ........ FAILURE
[2:57.378s]

Is this (I doubt) expected?  What is broken and how do I get the trunk
build and tests pass properly?

Thanks,
--
Albert Lee.