aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Welcome our newest committers....
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 09:04:09 GMT
Thanks all guys,

I would like to commit some stuff today, but I would like your
approval/feedback:

- ARIES-1006: I refactored the parent to use Java7 and OSGi 4.3.0 by
default. I don't think it makes sense to still maintain Java5 (as it's
EOL). The current patch that I provided upgrade and compile with Java7,
but use OSGi 4.2.0. I'm working on a new patch adding OSGi 4.3.0 support
by default. Any objection ?
- ARIES-1177: upgrade to Apache POM 14 and upgrade some dependencies.
- ARIES-1047: I've updated Aries JPA to support JPA 2.1 using
geronimo-jpa_2.1 spec. Unfortunately, geronimo-jpa_2.1 has not been
released and it's only available as a SNAPSHOT for now. I asked to
Guillaume if he can make a release, and he said, he will. So I will
commit as soon as geronimo-jpa_2.1 is on central.
- ARIES-1180, ARIES-1179: I have a set of patches ready to upgrade to
ASM 5.0.2 and support Java8, especially in Proxy and SpiFly.

Any objection ?

By the way, on Jira, I'm not able to assign Jira to myself, or change
Jira. Can you give the permission for that please ?

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--