aries-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: current aries build issues
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:49:12 GMT

Well, good news is the Jenkins build is no longer red.  :-)

Dan

On Jun 5, 2014, at 3:08 PM, jb@nanthrax.net wrote:

> Thanks Dan.
>
> I will work on the tests and pending issue as soon as I will back home (I'm in the train).
> I will keep you posted.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://wwx.talend.com

trying to get things to compile/build with the newer Maven versions.  Haven’t really targeted
any tests yet.

>> 2) Update to support Java 8 - this is kind of two parts:  (a) build with java 8,
 and (b) tests run with java8.   I believe JB is working on this.

>> 3) Update to newer versions of Pax-exam - the version we were using is very ancient.
 We’re trying to get up to a more modern version.   Christian has been working on this a
bit.

>> Some of the instability right now I *think* is related to #2.   Getting everything
updated to use the new ASM and not have various conflicts and such is taking bit of time.
 Any help getting tests to pass again would be great.

>> --
>> Daniel Kulp

> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp