aries-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel E Bratton <sbrat...@us.ibm.com>
Subject compiling subsystems itests failing
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 20:41:01 GMT
I'm also having issues building aries on the subssystem itests. It's been
failing the last few days including with the latest updates from this
morning. I see multiple compile errors. It looks like  non-Genericized
classes being used with generics, for example

~/aries/subsystem/subsystem-itests mvn clean install

[ERROR]
/C:/cygwin/home/sbratton/ariesJ7/aries/subsystem/subsystem-itests/src/test/java/org/apache/aries/subsystem/itests/SubsystemTest.java:[248,49]

type org.osgi.framework.ServiceRegistration does not take parameters

on this line of code:
248:    protected Collection<ServiceRegistration<?>> serviceRegistrations
= new ArrayList<ServiceRegistration<?>>();

as far as I can tell from the mvn debug messages the version of
ServiceRegistration is from org.eclipse.osgi-3.8.0.v20120529-1548.jar

Anybody know what's causing thsi?

--
Samuel Bratton
IBM WebSphere System Management