aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Revert jpa container to jpa 2.0 support?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:08:14 GMT
Hi Christian,

I agree, and I would propose to align version with JPA versions.

Let say:

1/ Aries jpa 1.0.x is JPA 2.0
2/ Aries jpa 1.1.x is JPA 2.1

and use corresponding branches.

Like this, in Karaf, the features will align the Aries JPA version with
the JPA level expected by the persistence engine.

Guillaume committed a change to have a jpa and jpa20 modules.

It's an alternative, but it means lot of code duplication.

If you are agree, I will do this change.

@Guillaume, @Christian, ok for you ?

Regards
JB

--