aries-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Revert jpa container to jpa 2.0 support?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:12:23 GMT
Does the bundle export those packages in both versions? 2.0 and 2.1 or just
2.1.
In that case I'd make sure those packages which are valid for 2.0 and 2.1
are exported for both and only the new ones exported as 2.1. It's the same
"workaround" that I've needed to do for Pax Web Jetty bundle to export both
a 2.6 Servlet API and 3.0

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member