aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: How about an Aries 'distribution' for Subsystems?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 12:03:14 GMT
Hi David,

what about having a distribution based on Karaf for that ?
I mean, what you installed is likely already provided by Karaf minimal
distro (4.0.0).

I discussed with Christian last week to add features/subsystem
relationship and being able to support both.

Up to now, Aries is a framework/API, not a container on its own. That's
why I think it make sense to have such "subsystem distribution" on top
of Karaf.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB