aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Discuss Release of aries jpa bundles
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:34:44 GMT
ARIES-1160 has been released in jpg-container 1.0.1 in july.
I suppose you're talking about ARIES-1251 and ARIES-1247  (though
ARIES-1247 is linked to ARIES-1160).

I'm fine for a release, but we should follow the policy that was agreed on
and release
  jpa-container-1.0.2
  jpa-container-context-1.0.4
unless there is any incompatibilities.