aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration test for JPA 2.1 and eclipselink adapter
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:37:51 GMT
Hi all
i finished my development to introduce integration test for JPA 2.1. At
this moment I wrote only one test that use CriteriaDelete (introduced in
the last version of api).It seems that all works fine.

To obtain this result I make following action:

1. Change all JPA dependency from hibernate to geronimo. Now all aries jpa
dependencies are to JPA 2.0
2. Split test environment preparation between jpa20 and jpa21
3. Check that all tests pass with this new configuration
4. Reintroduced bundles jpa-container-testbundle-eclipselink
and jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter to run new tests. To do this I make
some change on the adapter (i.e. removed use of PackageAdmin, change
dependency on JPA 2.1 and fix the code).
5. Create a new test with criteria builder.

Please, can you check my code on

https://github.com/ggerla/aries/tree/trunk/jpa

If my code is correct, how we can proceed? I think that a good way is to
open some issue on Jira, like introduce adapter fow eclipselink, add an
integration test for JPA 2.1, etc. Wdyt?

Thanks
Giuseppe