aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Aries Jenkins Builds
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 08:58:57 GMT
Currently we have quite severe problems with our jenkins builds.

The Aries - Deploy build failed since November because I added a module
that required JDK 7 and did not adjust the build. I did this now so our
deploy works again.
Still it is quite sad that neither me nor anyone else seemed to have
noticed or cared in the mean time.

The AriesWithSnapshotDependencies build does not work since ages. I
reported the problem several times on the list. Unfortunately I have no
idea how to fix this build. So unless someone can fix it I propose we
deactivate this build as it currently does not help us.

As the deploy build does not run any tests this means we have no
automatic testing at the moment.
I just created a new Build Aries - Trunk - JDK17 named like the builds
in CXF. This build simply runs a normal maven build with tests. So we at
least should get some test results again.

WDYT?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider