aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject [Heads up] Cleanup of old jira versions
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:53:21 GMT
Please excuse the mail flood about changed issues.
I am currently trying to cleanup the jira versions a bit.
So what I am try to achieve is to reflect all released versions with
their release date and make sure they do not have open issues.

I added a release date for versions that were already released (from
what maven central shows) and also marked them released.
I also archived the old pre 1.0.0 versions as I hope no one is actually
using them anymore.
This all fortunately did not cause mails on the list.

Now I found though that for some of the old already released versions
there are still some open issues. So I am unsetting their version to
make sure the released versions do not contain open issues.
If you know some of the issues please correct the status and version if
something is wrong. Maybe some of them were actually solved and just not
marked as such.

Best regards

Christian

--