aries-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release blueprint-nosgi....
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:05:36 GMT
I've been planning to do some basic modifications around

https://github.com/apache/aries/blob/trunk/blueprint/blueprint-noosgi/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/blueprint/container/BlueprintContainerImpl.java#L85

as we've had a requirement to get (CXF) blueprint declarations supported
in Tomcat and it is impossible right now to register custom namespace
handlers.

Let me just make sure BlueprintContainerImpl can use a custom handler
set for a start. Will work on it now

Thanks, Sergey

I've been planning to do some update

--