aries-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release blueprint-nosgi....
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:29:43 GMT
I've attached a basic patch at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1300

It simply makes it possible to 'inject' a custom NamespaceHandlerSet by
either extending BlueprintContextImpl or by passing it to its
constructor, example, from blueprint-web/BlueprintContextListener.

This would let us experiment with providing a custom
BlueprintContextListener that would use SimpleNamespaceHandlerSet with
few more namespace handlers added in.

I guess at a next stage a listener would scan for some class path
resources (to be discussed), but for now it is a simple step forward IMHO.

Dan, can you please give me a favor and get blueprint-web released too
if the team does not object to the patch ? I could apply it myself a bit
later on

Thanks, Sergey