aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Aries blueprint-maven-plugin, blueprint-noosgi, and blueprint-web
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:57:27 GMT
+1 (non binding)

I just updated my example project to use the new blueprint-maven-plugin
from the staging area. Works fine. (See
https://github.com/cschneider/Karaf-Tutorial/tree/master/tasklist-blueprint-cdi).

Btw. here are the jira versions for these releases so you can look into
the issues that were resolved:

org.apache.aries.blueprint.noosgi-1.1.0
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES/fixforversion/12324356
blueprint-web-1.1.0
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES/fixforversion/12329545
blueprint-maven-plugin-1.1.0
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES/fixforversion/12329288

Christian

On 24.02.2015 21:36, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> This is a vote to release the blueprint-maven-plugin 1.1, blueprint-noosgi 1.1.0, and
blueprint-web 1.1.0.    Blueprint-noosgi is needed to be able to fix some issues in geronimo-xbean.
 (well, to write some tests for the fix to a problem in geronimo-xbean).   Blueprint-web uses
the new blueprint-noosgi to provide some functionality to allow namespace handlers.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect