aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Heads up] Cleanup of old jira versions
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:58:30 GMT
Hi Christian
I think you are doing a good work.
In the past, I send an email about some JPA issue that from my point of
view are old. I report the list below:

1. ARIES-735 (I don't think that aries-jpa implements OSGi JPA
specification)
2. ARIES-736 (same before)
3. ARIES-741 (Could be already implemented)
4. ARIES-754 (you already modify this)
5. ARIES-811 (already solved)
6. ARIES-840 (Could be already implemented)
7. ARIES-841 (Could be already implemented)
8. ARIES-933 (It is already implemented)

I hope this can help you

Regards
Giuseppe