aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we really need Quiesce support?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:12:27 GMT
I'd like to understand what the use-case for the Quiesce functionality
actually is. Graham, would you like to explain the actual benefit that
it provides?
Once we understand that better, maybe we can think of a structure that
maintains Quiesce support with less complication in the code...

Cheers,

David