aries-dev mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Serra <rodrigo.se...@jlab.com.ar>
Subject Re: Commented out module jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 13:40:22 GMT
Hello JB,

eclipselink don’t manager transaction well in generic OSGI container. The JTA adapter is
still necessary and if no one is available and configured is only possible read. This project
provides the adaptors (automatically change PU properties to add target server property) and
JPA provider registration. Maybe need some changes or upgrades but is very nice to have.

Regards,
Rodrigo

> El 4/2/2015, a las 3:36, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> escribió:
>
> AFAIR, it's an optional module, not really maintained as eclipselink already provide
OSGi support.

> Regards
> JB
>
> On 02/03/2015 10:39 PM, Rodrigo Serra wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I see "jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter” module commented out in pom.xml from
jpa module.  some one know the reason?