aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new aries jpa 2.0 code base
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:12:24 GMT
Closures are not mandatory. The jpa code does not depend on Java 8 apart
from the closure based example of course.

The JpaTemplate basically works like the sping jms templates or similar.
So without Java 8 you would implement an anon class where you put your
code to be run inside the transaction. In Java 8 closures just make this
look nicer.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider