aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prototype for a new aries jpa impl
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:48:42 GMT
Hi Christian
I would be very interested to try the new prototype, but I have few time.
So before I start, I would like to ask you:
1. you say that the current code is not yet complete. What is missing? What
functionalities I will not test?
2. Is it possible or it will be possible to set some properties to the EMF?
(something like jpa:map functionality. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1295

Thanks for your work
Regards
Giuseppe