aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Prototype for a new aries jpa impl
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:44:14 GMT
Hi Christian
today I make some integration test in Karaf 2.4.1 using last version of
jpa-experiments and my bundles.
I found a problem about EmSupplierProxy. When the class TxBeanProcessor try
to getTransactionType call preCall method of EmSupplierProxy that try to
retrieve the osgi service instance  of EmSupplier. The problem is that this
service is registered after, so I have a NullPointerException (after wait
10 seconds).
I try to increase the wait period to 100 seconds, but it seems that the
registration of EmSupplier service is synchronous and postponed to the wait.
I'm thinking that the problem is linked to my implementation of
configuration management, because I move the registration of emf to the
updated method.
I will make a more detailed analysis tomorrow to find a solution.

Regards
Giuseppe