aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Prototype for a new aries jpa impl
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:56:41 GMT
First of all let me say that it's quite strange the behaviour that you
described about tests. On my pc all tests run ok. I have only an excpetion
during hibernate test due to class not found HibernateProxy (I think during
class enhancement). So I think that we have to investigate better... but
how? On my machine I have no error on testCache.

About the transaction type, I first thinked to put it in the osgi service
properties map, but there was some problems to retrieve it in the
JpaInterceptor class. So finally I move it in the EMF map. However the JPA
implementation ususally checks JPA standard property and then custom
property. A not known property is not processed or generate only a warning.

Finally, I think that we are well advanced, but I'm not sure that we are
ready... I have some doubt on weaving functionality.
However we can start to ask to the community and in parallel I can try to
add some other tests.