aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Prototype for a new aries jpa impl
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:09:06 GMT
Hi Christian
I pushed on my fork 2 bundles to test jpa-experiments in an integrated
environment.
I create to test classes.
The first class is for non JTA (LOCL_RESOURCE) transaction that works using
.begin(), .commit() by code.
The second one is thinked to test JTA transaction. This test doesn't work
because it is based on @Transaction annotation, but there is no transaction
active.

I have a question for you. Using Pax-exam and Junit to do the test, how can
I enable the transaction support? I have no xml file...

regards
Giuseppe