aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subsystems 2.0.6 release?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:00:17 GMT
I'm happy to spin the release :) I just ran the current subsystems
implementation through the OSGi CT and found one test failure:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1440 OSGi Subsystems CT
testGetDeploymentHeaders() failure 'Wrong Import-Package header'

Could this be related to some of the recent work?

Cheers,

David