aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Chronicle Queue transport for Aries rsa (licensing)
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:31:43 GMT
On 25 March 2016 at 08:07, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> it's what I said in my other e-mail: we should wait that Chronicle fully
> switches to Apache (and not dual license).

Dual-license is generally not a problem, I think. If a project is
dual-licensed, for example being both LGPL and ASL licensed (without any
further restrictions) then it is fully ASL licensed. AFAIK this is fine.

The thing that is not fine is when they say it's ASL licensed but only
under certain conditions...

Cheers,

David