aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Chronicle Queue transport for Aries rsa (licensing)
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:15:28 GMT
Hi Christian,

If they relicense for Aries to ASL I would still have the question whether
I as a user of Aries in some different project can still use this library
under ASL. I mean is the relicensing only valid in the context of the Aries
project or also in the context of other unrelated downstream projects or
products that use RSA from Aries?

Cheers,

David