aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] New leaner parent pom?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:32:55 GMT
Good catch .. I thought I had included the rat plugin but it is missing.
I will add it.

Maybe we can use the aries rsa parent as a basis to discuss and develop
the new aries parent.
So we prove at rsa that it works by doing the next release with it and
then create the aries parent like it.

So I would be happy about any feedback on how to change the rsa parent
and it would also be great if everyone could
look into the upcoming release to make sure it is of good quality.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de