aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Blueprint Parser 1.5.0, Blueprint Core 1.6.1, Blueprint CM 1.0.9 (take 2)
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 15:29:37 GMT
-1

The NamespaceHandler2 interface has been changed in an incompatible way.
It looks to me as if it should lead to a major version upgrade the way it
has been done.
If we want to keep compatibility, we need to introduce a NamespaceHandler3
interface, which can be done in a minor version.

The reason the build succeed is that the lastReleaseVersion property has
not been upgraded to 1.6.0 after the release.

I'm going to investigate the commits for ARIES-1503 later today or tomorrow.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com