aries-dev mailing list archives

From John Ross <jwross.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Aries Transaction Control 0.0.1 (first release)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:36:20 GMT
I'm not able to run the verify script against your repository [1].

When I go to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1072 in
my browser, it says "Repository "orgapachearies-1072 (staging: open)"
[id=orgapachearies-1072] exists but is not exposed."

I believe this means you need to close the staging repository.

[1]
--2016-06-17 11:25:54--
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1072/org/apache/aries/
Resolving repository.apache.org... 140.211.11.112
Connecting to repository.apache.org|140.211.11.112|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1072/org/apache/aries/
[following]
--2016-06-17 11:25:56--
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1072/org/apache/aries/
Connecting to repository.apache.org|140.211.11.112|:443... connected.
2016-06-17 11:25:56 ERROR 404: Not Found.