aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Aries Transaction Control 0.0.1 (first release)
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:23:29 GMT
Voting has now been open for over 72 hours, and there are sufficient votes to declare a result.

This vote passes with 5 binding +1 votes (Tim Ward, David Bosschaert, John Ross, Christian
Schneider, Jean
Baptiste Onofré)

I will finalise the release and push the artifacts to Maven Central.

Best Regards, and thanks to all of you.

Tim