aries-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Sierra Andrés <carlos.sie...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: [jax-rs-whiteboard] First review
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 09:54:56 GMT
Hi Christian,

thank you so much for this work! I will go through it and try to match
it with the current impl.

Regarding the bus handling: in our original implementation we were not
limiting the publication of endpoints to only one. So basically the
administrator could establish several "endpoint publication contexts
(?)" to potentially publishing different applications with different
management on each. Maybe this no longer makes sense in the context of
this new impl. It it true that, if we keep the ability to have more than
one endpoint, we would need to mark the buses somehow so only the
interesting ones are tracked. This Buses could be created, for
instance,  after configuration admin factories. Anyhow, as I said
before, this might no longer make sense in the context of this RI.

I am also making use of the Servlet Whiteboard, which is why I publish
the Servlet, and might not be desirable either.

I am in the process of pushing the integration tests, so we can be more
confident when making refactors.

Carlos.