aries-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Przybysz <alien11...@gmail.com>
Subject Jenkins builds
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:25:31 GMT
Hi,
our build of Aries-Trunk-JDK17 has been red/yellow since about september
2016. It is about half of year. I think we should do something with this.

Aries components are disjoint and there is no value of build whole aries
project as one. I propose removing Aries-Trunk-JDK17 build and adding small
jobs for each components, e. g. jmx, jpa, blueprint, jndi, etc. Some
projects already have separate jenkins builds and this is great.

I also optionally propose splitting Aries repository to many small (git)
repositroies for each component of aries projects. Current aries repository
could be converted to git repository with only git submodules pointing to
these small aries repositories of single components.

WDYT?

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz