aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Remote Service Admin 1.11.0 ... take 2
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:22:57 GMT
Unless I’m mistaken this isn’t a release for one or two modules, it’s for the entire
RSA reactor? I’m not sure how to verify this release if I can’t build it, which is a requirement
for a +1 vote (https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval and https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#source-packages).

I’m somewhat concerned that this hasn’t been picked up before in previous releases, and
I really do think that it needs to be fixed. Past mistakes aren’t a good justification for
doing things incorrectly now.

Tim

On 30 Jun 2017, at 14:59, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net<mailto:chris@die-schneider.net>>