aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Remote Service Admin 1.11.0 ... take 2
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:37:17 GMT
Hi Christian,

I’m still not seeing source for any of the reactor projects. I would expect to see a source
release zip that people can download and build. For example, if you look at the recently released
Tx Control 0.0.3 http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/tx-control/tx-control/0.0.3/
then you can see there is a source zip generated which lets you build/test the whole reactor
in one go. I’m pretty sure that this is supposed to be generated automatically by the Apache
release process - are you releasing using the correct profile?

Regards,

Tim

On 30 Jun 2017, at 08:54, David Bosschaert <david.bosschaert@gmail.com<mailto:david.bosschaert@gmail.com>>