aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Aries RSA 1.11.0 tomorrow?
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:57:45 GMT
I just checked .. the sources are indeed missing. I will check the build
and redo a release with sources.

Christian

On 29.06.2017 11:32, Timothy Ward wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I am unable to find any sources in the release repository - where are they? These are
the most important part of the release (from an Apache perspective), and are what I need to
validate before I can +1. If they aren’t in the release repository then I’m afraid that
I will have to -1 the release.

> Regards,
>
> Tim
>

>> On 26 Jun 2017, at 16:57, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:
>>
>> The last Aries RSA release was in February. In the mean time not much happened but
there are 3 issues solved and I think we should push out a new release for them.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect